They call me Noh Nameh but if you take off the “H” at the end of each name you will see it spells “no name”.
I heard that you want a Cat of your own. I am a nice cat. I am a Siamese little boy with big blue eyes. I love to play with my plastic balls that have bells, chase my friends Tyler and Jackson, have my friends chase me too. I also like to play with Bugsy and Chloe but Chloe does not like to play with me. I do get into a little trouble when I want to get on the turtle tank to watch George but he is so much fun to watch. Do you remember watching George at your Gramma’s house?
I know that I can never live with you because your Mommy would get swollen eyes and sneeze a lot, but if I just knew a little girl loved me and I belonged to her and had a real name I would be so happy.
We could send pictures and tell each other what we are doing. I am sending pictures of me so you can see what I look like. I have seen pictures of you and I think you are the prettiest little girl a cat could belong to.
And the little girls reply........
I really like to throw balls to him. I love to hold the kitty cat. And I love to sleep with him. And I love to play with him. And I love to scratch him. And I love to give new friends for him. And I love to have a kitty cat computer with stickers on it. Can I have more pictures please. Cupcake is a good name, it is spelled inrusinsgo.




No comments:
Post a Comment